Stress is an unavoidable part of life, but too much of it makes us unproductive and limits our ability to regulate our lives. This course will assist you in identifying personal challenges, reflecting on stress management and relaxation strategies, and becoming more effective in dealing with daily pressures in a long-term manner. This course will provide you with an opportunity to glance at yourself, restore your energy, and create a more balanced lifestyle by identifying unsustainable behaviors and developing your stress management strategies when you’re feeling overwhelmed by stress.
The stress management course is designed to equip participants with appropriate knowledge to understand the stress and manage it to an optimal level. This course is designed for individuals who want to create a balance in their life.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to.
- Understand how stress works,
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of negative stress,
- Build long-term stress management strategies,
- Develop a stress management action plan,
- Use stress-reduction and relaxation practices.
What will I learn in this course?
- Learn to create a balanced lifestyle by identifying positive and negative stress,
- Control physical and emotional responses to stress,
- Overcome stress and respond positively to it,
- Maintain a stress level that is optimal,
- Use effective strategies to cope with stressful situations.
Why should I take this course?
- To avoid unwanted stressful behavior,
- To maintain positivity in life,
- To convert negative stress to e energy into positive energy,
- To avoid the long-term effects of stress,
- To maintain a stress-free healthy personal and professional life.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Apart from credit card payments, you can make your payment by transferring to the UBAN number.
Account Number: 10-304-0000134885 - NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY LTD.
Near East Bank - UBAN: CT16139050100103040000134885
It is mandatory to write your Name - Surname and E-mail address during payment by money order.
After the payment, send your receipt to email@example.com with your Name - Surname, and E-mail address.