Home care is a concept that covers health and social services in a wide range. Home care services; It is the provision of medical, nursing, social or therapeutic treatment and/or support at home in line with the needs of disabled, chronic, or terminal patients in the recovery period in a way that they can continue their daily activities. Home care for the elderly constitutes a large and growing part of the social welfare system. Though home care work is associated with a number of work environment-related challenges, including an increased risk for injuries, musculoskeletal disorders, high levels of sick leave and staff turnover, as well as stress and high workload, research is sparse.
Summary of the course
Home-based primary care (HBPC) provides longitudinal, interdisciplinary primary care delivered in the home to individuals lacking access to traditional primary care. HBPC is critical for this population during pandemics as it can help maintain access to health-related services and keep patients out of medical and congregate settings where they may be at higher risk for exposure and associated morbidity and mortality.
Advantages and disadvantages of home care nursing.
What will I learn in this course?
• After taking this course, you will understand the purpose of home care nursing more clearly.
• You will be able to understand the advantages of home care nursing.
• At the same time as understanding the disadvantages of home care nursing
• You can learn some of the reasons that cause the disadvantages to occur.
• And get some real-life examples
Why should I take this course?
• To learn more about home care nursing
• To be updated on the home care nursing
• To be aware of the minuses and pluses of home care
• To learn some fresh information
• To see some new research in home-care
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Apart from credit card payments, you can make your payment by transferring to the UBAN number.
Account Number: 10-304-0000134885 – NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY LTD.
Near East Bank – UBAN: CT16139050100103040000134885 It is mandatory to write your Name – Surname and E-mail address during payment by money order.
After the payment, send your receipt to email@example.com with your Name – Surname, and E-mail address.
Home Care Nursing History Advantages and Challenges
No Review found