What is fundamentally implied in Hegel’s statement, “Only one man ever understood me, and he did not understand me.” is that humans are social beings as much as they are biological. In this context, they want to explain and be understood. This course includes: developing skills by focusing on how communication can be used more effectively, learning about communication obstacles and how to overcome them, the aspects of body language and how to actively and correctly use them, and also aims to develop teamwork and communication skills. In this regard, the main aim is to help participants develop in the related fields.
The “Effective Communication Skills, Body Language and Human Relations” course focuses on how to use communication more effectively and productively. In this context, on the basis of improving communication skills, the aim is to understand and overcome communication obstacles, use body language more actively and correctly by providing an introduction to body language factors, and developing communication skills. In this regard, the main aim is to help participants develop in the related fields.
- Understanding the importance of communication,
- Having knowledge of basic communication skills,
- Increased effective communication skills,
- Understanding communication obstacles,
- Gaining knowledge on effective listening skills,
- Gaining knowledge of body language and its factors,
- Understanding the importance of teamwork and communication.
What will participants learn in this course?
- Importance of communication,
- Basic aspects of communication,
- Effective communication methods,
- Communication obstacles,
- Effective listening skills,
- Body language and its factors,
- Teamwork and communication.
Why should participants choose this course?
- To communicate more effectively and productively,
- To understand the importance of effective listening and to apply it,
- To gain a general knowledge of body language factors.
Who should take this course?
All students, salespeople, business people, educators, marketing professionals, senior and mid-level managers, and anyone with a special interest.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Apart from credit card payments, you can make your payment by transferring to the UBAN number.
Account Number: 10-304-0000134885 – NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY LTD.
Near East Bank – UBAN: CT16139050100103040000134885
It is mandatory to write your Name – Surname and E-mail address during payment by money order.
After the payment, send your receipt to email@example.com with your Name – Surname, and E-mail address.