Camtasia is a screen capture, high-quality video recording, and editing program developed by TechSmith. This application, which is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS devices, is also preferred by professionals thanks to its ease of use. With this course, you will learn the functions of the toolbars starting with the installation of the program. You will be able to produce remarkable content by effectively using toolbar effects. With Camtasia, you will be able to record, format, and share your content. You will be able to make your videos interactive by adding polls, quizzes, links, animations, and subtitles. You will learn how to install the Camtasia Studio PowerPoint add-in, which is very useful for lecturers and individuals who give presentations frequently. Therefore, you will be able to record your PowerPoint presentations as videos. At the end of this course, you will be able to produce and share interesting, fun, and professional content.
Camtasia Studio is a screencasting and video editing software developed by TechSmith which can be used easily by anyone. Camtasia is a very powerful and widely used software that allows you to create professional videos. This program, used by many professional content producers, is a tool that enables educators to develop quality interactive videos. Camtasia Studio allows you to save the visual on your entire screen, a section of your screen, or the content of an alternative open window, add audio files to image files, remove unwanted parts by editing videos and add subtitles. Camtasia allows you to save the captured screenshots in their own format (. * Camrec), as well as save them in different formats, allowing you to use the videos you prepare on video-sharing sites as well as e-learning systems.
- Learning how to use the interface, menus, and toolbars,
- Learning how to shoot video with the recording toolbar,
- Learning how to do video editing and interactivity operations with the editing screen,
- Learning how to take screen recordings,
- Learning how to use the share menu,
- Learning how to Add Animated Objects.
What will I learn in this course?
- Basic Assembly Knowledge,
- Merging and Editing Videos,
- Adding Animated Objects,
- Censoring and Blurring the Videos,
- Using Transition Effects,
- Screen Recording.
Why should I choose this course?
- To be able to create eye-catching, impressive presentations for business life,
- To create rich, interactive lectures or promotional videos,
- For animating with Camtasia Studio,
- To produce rich, quality content for Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms,
- To be able to upload your video instantly to platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your website.
The target audience of the course
Sales representatives, educators, private sector employees, and media marketing sector employees.
Who should take this course?
Educators, public and private sector employees.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Apart from credit card payments, you can make your payment by transferring to the UBAN number.
10-304-0000134885 – NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY LTD.
Near East Bank – UBAN: CT16139050100103040000134885
It is mandatory to write your Name – Surname and E-mail address during payment by money order.
After the payment, send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name – Surname, and E-mail address.