This Bitcoin & Blockchain course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and technical answers to several relevant questions. It introduces the main concepts behind bitcoin and provides the audience with a sufficient level of detail to realize the need for blockchain technology in it. It sheds light on up-to-date research aspects and new innovations in the used communication protocols and security algorithms. Moreover, it emphasizes the main vision and its future prospects.
Bitcoin is a digital currency (or Cryptocurrency) created in 2009 following the housing market crash. It offers lower transaction fees than even traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government-issued currency. However, the key challenges here are indeed the connectivity, trust, and security-related aspects. Accordingly, a new emerging technology, the Blockchain, has been employed. This Bitcoin & Blockchain course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and technical answers to several relevant questions. It introduces the main concepts behind bitcoin and provides the audience with a sufficient level of detail to realize the need for blockchain technology in it. The advanced submodules of this course will provide the audience with a much greater depth of understanding and more practical experience in each subject area.
- It develops experts that are able to plan, design, and maintain Bitcoin systems with a special focus on blockchain applications, problem-solving methodologies,
- It overviews the relevant assessment methods and simulation environments,
- It clarifies the main vision behind blockchain technology and what’s coming next.
What will I learn in this course?
- Comprehend the principles of bitcoin management and security,
- Shed the light on sample bitcoin and blockchain projects,
- Criticize and compare relevant performance metrics in the era,
- Criticize and compare the existing blockchain solutions,
- Develop innovative ideas related to bitcoin and blockchain using the existing simulation tools and kits.
Who should take this course
All students, salespersons, business people, teachers, marketing professionals, and anyone with a special interest...
Course subject headings
- The Bitcoin and Blockchain Concept
- Ongoing Research
- Sample Projects
- Simulation Environments
- Vision and Future Prospects
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Apart from credit card payments, you can make your payment by transferring to the UBAN number.
10-304-0000134885 – NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY LTD.
Near East Bank – UBAN: CT16139050100103040000134885
It is mandatory to write your Name – Surname and E-mail address during payment by money order.
After the payment, send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name – Surname, and E-mail address.